Search & Win

Monday, December 14, 2009

FTW



Yeah I know I am always full of excuses, but between finals, Christmas parties, and being sick I am still behind on my post.

I wanted to do a more recent time warp because I have loved Shadow of the Colossus ever since I first got my hands on it.

This games is one of the most impressive pieces of entertainment to date, and I do mean entertainment covering books, movies, TV, games, anything.

The fact that every conflict is this game is a huge boss battle is amazing. The world is pretty much empty except for you, your horse, and the colossi.

The best thing about this game is Team Ico's ability to tell a story with no discernible dialog and bring you near to tears when the games ending shows you something you wish you never new.

In closing if you want a great story that invokes actual emotion then look no further.

No comments:

Post a Comment