Search & Win

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Review

http://www.busygamer.com/blog1/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/360-brutal-legend-box-art-6232009-2.jpg
All right I have a couple reviews I need to post and the first one is a great game that was almost a perfect game by Double Fine productions. Brutal Legend is an amazing concept, top shelf cast, great sound track, and a hilarious story. Unfortunately the gameplay is where this game failed to come together completely.

Don't get me wrong I loved playing this game the controls are solid and the combat and solo moves flow together well, however the game engine that was built for a third person action adventure game needs some tweaks to run on an RTS style. Unfortunately they failed to alter the game play to fit the RTS segments.

Everything else about this game is well....pure metal. If you do not like Jack Black or heavy metal DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME because you will not enjoy it. However if you dream about the ability to play an actual face melting solo then go grab it I got it at Gamestop for like $30 buck and I am glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment