Search & Win

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm alive

Okay here is an update with some compact reviews. First off let's review Crackdown 2, I love it more than I loved the first one, but don't think this game is more than just an excuse to run around like a superhero and blow stuff up.....which is why I love this game.

I also would like to review all the downloadable games I have played lately. Scott Pilgrim is an amazing side scrolling beat up. Shank was a 2D homage to the NES era. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is a great addition to the Tomb Raider series. Dead Rising 2 Case Zero actually made me want to play Dead Rising 2. And I just got Castle Crashers last night.....and holy crap this game is fun.

AS for further updates. I went to Disney World with my family last week and that is one reason I have been bad at keeping up with the blog. Also school started a couple weeks ago and so I have been busy with classes as well.

The Playstation Move is currently in transit and should be here by Monday so I can start to give some updates and impressions on the new hardware. Honestly I am looking forward to it. Okay I will try to be better at updating more often and with more important news.

No comments:

Post a Comment