Search & Win

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Trouble in Paradise



For those of you who don't know, I have a PS3, Xbox 360, and a Wii. The reason I have all systems is because I know that there are games on all systems that I want to play. However my PS3 is my primary system because I like the controller better, and also because I think games look better on the PS3 and I know they sound better because they are on a Blu-Ray disc and not a DVD, so the audio fidelity is much higher.

Also I have had many issues with my 360, one full on red ring incident, and several minor self solved problems since I bought it back in 2007. However I never had a problem with my PS3 since I bought it at launch until this past weekend.

My PS3 shut down on me while I was watching a movie and wouldn't boot back up. I contacted customer support and now I am waiting for a box to arrive so that I can package it up and ship it off so that I can get it back in time for my Christmas present....Skyrim.

Sony isn't actually fixing my system they are getting a new 120G sku to replace it instead. So farewell my original launch sku PS3......you have served me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment