Search & Win

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Review




Assassin's Creed Brotherhood by Ubisoft, it is no mystery that I love the AC series but when I hear that a sequel to AC 2 was being made with multiplayer, I was not happy and did not even want to play it.

Then I heard that it had a single player campaign that started right after AC 2 ended and that you would be able to play through Rome and you would be the head of the Assassin's guild and could call your fellow Assassin's to your aid. That is when I became interested.

Story wise ACBH is right on target with the series, it was shorter but had a lot of side missions and task that really fleshed out the story.

It has the best gameplay of the series so far. They have refined everything further and give you a few new things that I love: the parachutes are a great addition and the ability to use secondary weapons by holding down the attack button is great.

The graphics and sound are equal with AC 2 so they are great.

Final verdict: If you like action adventure games get this, if you like the AC series get this, if you haven't played one of the games in the series this one is a perfect place to jump in since AC 3 will be out in 2011.

Side note: I have not played the Multiplayer yet but if it is half as good as the campaign I will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment