Search & Win

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Review




Okay I am going to rant again, this game keeps getting bad reviews because it plays like Prince of Persia. Or because it has a good multiplayer with a not as good campaign. SERIOUSLY!! it plays like a futuristic version of PoP where you can throw discs that explode! What is wrong with people?!

This game follows the Tron fiction perfectly tying the original film with the upcoming Tron Legacy. The story also feels like a true part of Tron Lore.

The graphics are on par with the current gen systems, the best part is that it feels like the Tron universe. The movement and combat animations are great using Parkour and Capoeira.

The sound is good with the music holding the mood for the areas. The dialog is well delivered with a few sub par. The sound effects for the discs, and the light cycles, and the recognizers are amazing.

The gameplay is exactly like I said PoP with the Tron flair, and I actually jumped into the multiplayer grid the moment I finished the campaign and that is not something I do. The multiplayer is actually fun especially in the bigger grids where you can jump into your light cycle at will.

In closing I love Tron and I love this game, I actually feel like I am in the grid and that is all I can really ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment