Search & Win

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Review



I love Sucker Punch, I was a fan of the Sly Cooper series and I love the Infamous series. Anyone who knows me knew I was getting Infamous 2 after how much I loved the first one. I thought it was one of the best open world games ever and one of the most well done superhero games as well.

The story of Infamous 2 is similar to the original trying to power up to fight a main baddie and doing Karma choices to decide if you are a Hero or Infamous. I can't give much more away without spoiling some of the story from either games.

The audio is much better this time around. The dialog is fantastically delivered and the music is perfect for the New Orleans type setting, I love the haunting guitar and deep rhythms.

The graphics are great, my only complaint is that the faces all look a little too smooth. Granted I could be forever ruined by the technology behind L.A. Noire.

The gameplay is the real reason I love this game. You play a powerful but also vulnerable super hero. Cole has amazing abilities but can get killed quite quickly is you are not careful.

When all is said and done I of course love this game. I hope Sucker Punch keeps making them, and if they do I will keep buying them. Also the reason the picture is up top is of the Hero edition is because I bought it......mainly for the backpack and I love it.....I am such a Geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment