Search & Win

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Review






Tell Tale games is a great company, they are one of the few groups out there who still have some respect for the traditional adventure game dynamic. So lately to take a break from Skyrim I have been playing Uncharted 3 again and I also played all four chapters of Tell Tale's Jurassic Park game and the first three chapters of the Back to the Future game. I can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised.

This week has renewed my faith in the future of modern gaming, despite the overflow of first person shooters and sports games, we still have great gaming out there. With my recent play time of Tell Tale's most recent titles and the all new trailer for Assassin's Creed 3 This has been an inspirational week for me, and it's only Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment