Search & Win

Friday, March 30, 2012

Review



Mass Effect 3.....what a great ride.....what an interesting controversy. So I love the Mass Effect universe, it is an amazing piece of Sci Fi lore. The main hope I have now that the trilogy is complete is that we will be able to experience the universe in some other ways.

So down to the bare bones, the gameplay is better than ever it is the best combat system the series has to date and the streamlining of some of the monotony was perfect, like the planet scanning. However I actually miss the mako and the plant drops form the first game.

The graphics are the best to date for the series and the art direction is as fantastic as ever.

Of course the audio is amazing with action and conversations being fantastic. The whole package feels like a great Sci Fi movie series.

Now as far as the great outrage across the Internet goes, I loved the story. I also loved the ending.....and until you experience it you should hold judgement.

This will be my last XBOX 360 review. I sold mine after I realized that I haven't really played it much in the last 2 years. The only game I really loved in the last 2 years was Splinter Cell Conviction. I just hope the next Splinter Cell game is on the PS3 as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment