Search & Win

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Splinter Cell Conviction



In a week Splinter Cell Conviction will renew my love for this series. I have played every SC game and thought the third one (Chaos Theory) was the best. By the time Double Agent came out I was tired of the mechanics and stiff gameplay. I never felt like a bad ass agent and I figured that the series was dead.

Then I saw Conviction and my hope began to grow, I still didn't really follow the game until I found out that the Rainbow Six Vegas series team was making it. I suddenly new I would want this game. A couple of weeks ago the demo hit XBOX live and after playing the 20 minutes sequence once I was hooked. I pre-ordered it right away and it will be sent via amazon sometime next week.

If anyone out there wants to hit the co-op mode with me leave a message with your Gamertag and I will add you to my list so we can take out terrorists together.

No comments:

Post a Comment