Search & Win

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Quick Review



Okay so I played these three games recently, I got LIMBO half off, Harry Potter and Halo Reach I borrowed from my Nephew. I will be doing single paragraph reviews for each of them.

First Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. In my opinion the best Harry Potter game out there, The open world Hogwarts is great and it made the game feel more under my control. I also liked using the right stick for spell actions. One question I have when it comes to Harry Potter is why there is no MMO for this universe yet?

LIMBO is a fantastic game, it is very short but infinitely re-playable because it is just fun to play. I hope they make more games like this I really like this company.

Halo: Reach is the best of the series, it plays better in every way and I loved playing the campaign with the Noble team....you finally feel like your teammates can actually fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment