Search & Win

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Review



I know this game is pretty old but I borrowed it from my Nephew because I like the Naruto series. Just to sum up this game, if you like Naruto you will like this game. It starts at the battle between Orochimaru and the Hokage and goes through the fight between Naturo and Sasuke when he runs away. So I liked it but if you don't like Naruto don't play this game.



As James Bond games go this is not the best one out there. However it is not the worst by far, The gameplay is fluid the shooting works well. The close quarter takedowns are fun to watch. The driving sequences are amazingly done and I think are the most Bond worthy parts of the game. The story fits well into the Bond form and I think it would work just as well as a film. The two problems I have with this game are first that I beat it in 5 hours and secondly is that the skin mapping for the characters is awful. Everyone looks like restructured burn victims, it is just creepy. I would recommend this game as a rental but not a buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment