Search & Win

Sunday, November 15, 2009

FTW

Yeah again late....more so. I blame Dragon Age Origins, which I beat yesterday and will be posting a review of later this week.

So as for the FTW here we go.




I said it involved two brothers, now anyone who played the console games knows these two as Billy and Jimmy Lee. But if you played the original arcade you know them as hammer and spike.

Double Dragon has had many versions and even an okay cartoon and incredibly horrible movie. However the best versions were Double Dragon two and Super Double Dragon.

The game play was a side-scrolling beat 'em up, of course, but it was the one game that perfected the model. The reason Double Dragon 2 was so great was because of it's advanced fight system that had combos, double button attacks, throws, etc...

Super Double Dragon improved on all these things and the game was amazingly fun. To close this game series is amazing, I wish I had a copy of any of them to play right now. Man I love Double Dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment