Search & Win

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Little Big Planet



Okay so this weekend I did something I have never done before. I downloaded a demo for a game and then went out and bought it the next day.

Little Big Planet was game of the year for many a site last year and I heard nothing but great things and always planned on getting it but never got around to picking it up.

Well I feel stupid, because I could have been playing this gem of gaming for over a year now. There are few games that I play and actually just love to play with no real story in site. I played this game with my nephew and my wife (for like 5 minutes) but the great thing about this game is that I can make levels that I can play with anyone including my three year old son.

I can't wait to explore everything this game has to offer, like building my own levels and playing levels built by the community of fans that have been enjoying this amazing creation for over a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment