Search & Win

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Review



Okay here we go, first off I love Bioware they became one of my favorite developers with their last game Mass Effect. With Dragon Age my hopes were high and I was praying that I wouldn't be disappointed.

Well needless to say with all the time I have spent playing Dragon Age this past month it's pretty obvious that I love this game. Between my first, second, and now third campaign that I have recently begun I have played this game about 120 hours.

The graphics are not as good as Mass Effect but it is a different team at Bioware and I did play it on the 360 and this was ported to the 360 from the PC, but the graphics are not bad in any way, and the gore is great especially when you have persistent gore on and the blood stays on your characters until you rest or change areas or something.

The sound is great the dialog is better than most Hollywood productions and the combat ambient noise holds you enthralled.

The gameplay is great you can play it as an RPG pausing and issuing orders to your team or set your teams tactics up and just fight with your controlled character at the time. It flows well and really plays on balancing your team and using strategy to beat large groups of enemies or more difficult bosses.

The story is great I always felt like my choices really effected the end game and the lives of the citizens in the world I was trying to protect. If you love epic stories and deep characters then do yourself a favor and pick up this game, but be warned it will eat up a lot of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment