Search & Win

Sunday, November 29, 2009

FTW



Yeah I know I have been MIA for a while, but with the semester coming to a close and me being unable to put Dragon Age down (which I still owe a review for) I have been putting off the blog.

Now if you don't recognize the game above you probably still played the soul reaver sequels, but this game was amazing for me, there were powers and items that could tear peoples flesh off.

The graphics weren't that great even the cinematics weren't that great but the game was a lot of fun, and the story really was engaging and opened the whole world up for the games that followed.

Okay I will post a review for Dragon Age soon, and there is a game that I played the demo for and went out and bought it the next day since Laura said I could and I want to talk about it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment