Search & Win

Thursday, October 1, 2009

It Begins

Well after some thought and a little bit of convincing, I have decided to start a gaming blog. I plan on covering games I am looking forward too, games I recommend...or don't (including reviews) and flash backs to great games from my past. If you have requests of games for me to review I will provide one if I have played the game.

No worries about accessibility I have all three current gen systems (PS3, XBOX 360, and Nintendo Wii). The only problem is that I do not have a good PC rig so I can't PC game until I get out of debt and then get enough money to build a new rig. Don't expect me to go out and buy every new game that comes out since I am poor and have a wife and a son (and a baby girl on the way) but I do get games as often as I can afford them. So with out anymore useless babbling let's get started with the next game on my horizon.

"Uncharted 2 Among Thieves" by Naughty Dog studios is the sequel to the previous hit "Uncharted Drakes Fortune"- both PS3 exclusives.



Uncharted was amazing, the game was gorgeous, and graphics don't really matter to me, (they are just about the last thing to make me buy or love a game) but that game looked real in so many ways. The best part of the game was that it felt like playing a summer blockbuster movie; everything from the characters to the story made the whole thing come alive.



So if it isn't apparent by now I am looking forward to Uncharted 2, because well, I loved the first game so much! So if you are without a game system and are looking for a reason to choose between the "big three", trust me, this game is reason enough to pick up a PS3.

No comments:

Post a Comment