Search & Win

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Review



It has been over a week since I got my hands on Uncharted 2 Among Thieves and in a word this game is amazing.

It met all my expectations and even surpassed them as well considering that it has one of the most entertaining multi-player components out there.

Here are the nuts and bolts of it. Yes the game is gorgeous even more so than the first one, I have never seen snow that looked real in any game ever before.

The sound is great every shot and punch feels good, the dialog is amazing (better than most blockbuster movies) and the music highlights every section so well that I couldn't ask for more.

The story is better than the first Uncharted and the character interactions and development feel even more real. You really feel that these people are in danger and you root for them more because of it.

The gameplay is perfect everything handles well and you can approach sections as you want, from guns blazing to sneaking around breaking necks. The single player campaign is longer and deeper than the first and for the first time I have found a multi-player component that I want to keep playing and doesn't get boring to me.

In closing I say Nathan Drake has earned the right to become the face for the PS3. If you have a PS3, are thinking about getting one, or want to experience a game that feels like an Indian Jones movie or Dirk Pitt adventure. Then do yourself a favor and go get Uncharted 2 Among Thieves it is more than worth the $60 price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment